Pages

nuffnang

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day Shhhhiiieeeeyyyoooottttt......

Wow it’s been like 2 years that I don’t spend this special day with anyone. Well I guess I’m with Michee that day last year but I really can’t remember how special that day was. Sa totoo lang nakakalungkot but its like I cant show to anyone that I’m uber freakin’ sad since no one will believe me. I’ll just get the “What? The super jolly funny clowny fattie artie malungkot?! Ows come on” reaction from everyone who knew me. Well I’m really doin ok naman… like what I said I got a superb career, happy family, and nicest friends, and most important of all…good looks. Pero sabi nga nila you can’t have everything in life… Pambihira wala ako LABLAYP! Shhhiiiieeeyyoooottt…. Again its ok who needs a girlfriend (bitter) babae lang yan pfftt…(ang pait talaga)…

Last night was kinda fun though, Nagkape kami nila Ivy and Kathy… Kathy’s really nice and cute. Tee hee! We had some stories here and there about family friends and business… 12:00 in the morning Ivy still got work and we need to go home too. Hatid ko sana si Kathy kaso ayaw nya. Parang iiyak sya sa pagtulak sa akin para umuwi na lang. I find it really cute though. She’s so charming, sweet pretty yet very fragile…

Dami dito sa office na me dala flowers and gifts. Naiinggit ako… dati, I make it a point na pupunta ko dangwa to buy a very big bouquet of flowers there was this time nga na halos di ko mahawakan yung flowers sa laki. I love giving flowers, cause I can see how the face of the girl glows as soon as she receives it… It’s really nice and sweet moment… Haays!

Yesterday, I got my first ever savings account, my first ever bank book…. Ang saya saya, well im not getting any younger and I need to save money for my future… I realize I can spend all my money today but for tomorrow?Ayoko nakatunganga at mukhang tanga kasi wala pera hehehe! Binigay ko sa mommy ko yung bank book kasi baka magastos ko, anyway my parents know everything about me naman how much I earn and all. Im so excited na lumaki yung pera ko sa banko… I’m thinking of a good business para mas mapadali ang pagiipon. … pero seriously I want to get a big motorbike yung CBR400 also known as Super Four Vtec. Haaay… Dream on Artie!

Wala lang... wala lang ako masabi talaga…

No comments: